I love the season of awards shows…The Golden Globes, The Grammys, The Oscars, The SAG Awards, I normally watch them all. Side note (that may or may not have anything to do with this post) I dislike parades and pageants.
So The Golden Globes was on Sunday night and I am going to tell you my likes and dislikes.
Likes: In no particular order…
- Ricky Gervais. Hilarious. Especially the Kate Middleton, Kim Kardashian bit. If you didn’t see it Google it.
- The table views. I love seeing the celebs talk to each other and pour endless amounts of vino and bubs. I couldn’t decide which table I would want to join.
- Although I am not “Team Jolie” she looked amazing.
- And so did Charlize.
- This may have been my favorite dress of the night, the one I would have liked to have worn.
- And this…
- And I hope and pray I look this good…Helen Mirren is GORGE!
- I also liked Stacy Keibler’s red dress, I liked the bow.
- Diane Lane is also beautiful. She looked great.
- I loved the color that Viola Davis and Emma Stone wore. Tina Fey also rocked a similar deep red.
- There were so many other gals I loved. Laura Dern, Frieda Pinto, Berenice Bejo, Sofia Vergara…..
- Oh and a big like for Kate Winslet winning for Mildred Pierce. SUCH a great movie, both the Kate Winslet remake and the Joan Crawford original. Curl up on the couch one weekend and watch these….
But there were some misses for me. On to the dislikes:
- No words.
- A lot of people loved Salma’s dress, but I didn’t.
- And I love, love, Giuliana, and I think this is the first time I haven’t liked her style.
- Now for Rooney Mara, I haven’t been a fan of her style. It’s too hard. And her hair? Mine looks exactly like that right now and I have on yoga pants and a sweatshirt.
Don’t forget about the blog challenge…you will get all the details Monday!
All pictures courtesy of E entertainment…except for one.