So this is random today, but not really because I love music. Normally as I blog I am listening to music. When we cook we listen to music, when we drink a glass of wine on the couch we listen to music, when we clean we listen to music. See a pattern? So as I type this and as I have been doing a few things around the house I thought I would let you know what songs have been played on my iPod. I am bad at playing DJ and will skip a ton if I’m not in the mood. I’m gonna list those too. Just so you can see the random songs we listen to.
- Zac Brown Mary
- The Drifters Sitting On the Dock of the Bay
- Pink Raise Your Glass
- Josh Groban Feels Like Home (skipped)
- Ray Lamontagne & The Pariah Dogs New York City’s Killing Me
- John Anderson Just a Swinging
- Jason Aldean She’s Country
- Johnny Mercer moon River (skipped)
- Zac Brown Band Keep Me In Mind (I turned this up)
- Adele Lovesong
- Charlie Daniels Rocky Top
- Tracy Chapman Smoke and Ashes (one of my faves)
- Dolly Parton Jolene
- Adele I’ll Be Waiting
- Sam Cooke You Send Me
- Warren G Regulate (skipped sorry Amanda)
- Ray Lamontagne & The Pariah Dogs Like Rock & Roll And Radio
- The Jesus and Mary Chain Just Like Honey
- Ray LaMontagne Hannah
- Michael Buble I’m Your Man
So there is a taste of our taste in music. And to celebrate my love of music I am giving one of you lucky blog readers a $25.00 iTunes gift card! Think of the song you can buy! I love iTunes gift cards!
To enter, just leave a comment telling me 5 songs on your shuffle, or tell me your favorite song right now.
You have until Wednesday at midnight to enter, winners will be announced Thursday.
Oh, and one more thing, the entire month of September Ray LaMontagne’s Trouble album is on sale at Amazon.com for $5.00. Do yourself a favor and get it if you don’t have it!