Yay it arrived! I get excited each month to receive the pink package in the mail. Sometimes I am so anxious, I will look up what I will be receiving on the Birchbox website. This is what I got this month…
- Archipelago Pomegranate Body Soap. This smells amazing and I am looking forward to using this. I am a body wash kind of gal, so I am looking forward to seeing if I like the bar soap…
- Juicy Couture Perfume. I love perfume and love to switch it up. Birchbox has certainly helped with this.
- Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash. I love this. I also switch up face washes and I am loving this so far.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner. Mine was brown and it certainly is smudge proof. It hardly comes off at all. I needed my eye makeup remover to get this off. I like it though. Vanessa got a pretty blue, I love to compare with her box.
- Larabar. Mine was carrot cake. I haven’t tried it yet, I’ve been eating the bowl of M&M’s on our counter instead.
- And a cute little Birchbox magnet. We are not a magnet family. We have 0 magnets on our fridge. Well, now we have 1.
So that’s the rundown. If you receive Birchbox and got something different leave me a comment, I want to know your swag.
Oh, and stay tuned for a fun blog challenge I am doing with Vanessa. It has to do with clothes, and you can win a visa gift card! Enough said.