You all know I am madly in love with Kevin. I love him for all the reasons a wife should love a husband, but there are so many things that not many people would know about him that makes me smile, and realize how lucky I am. Since today is Valentine’s Day, I thought what better time to share this than now. In no particular order…
- He tells me I’m beautiful everyday. And it’s sincere, and he makes me believe it.
- He never questions me spending money. Ever.
- He dances with me in the kitchen when I am being silly.
- He asks me to dance in the living room.
- When he is relaxing, he turns his crossed bottom foot in a circular motion. He has no idea he does this.
- He is seriously hot when coaching baseball. Seriously.
- He makes the bed every morning.
- He is sad when I go to bed before him.
- He loves our dog.
- He will gather shopping carts from around the parking lot that people have left.
- He loves shoes too. He has a bunch of tennis shoes.
- He cares about his appearance.
- He is passionate about baseball and loves to watch games, however he has never asked me to change the channel to a game if I am watching a show.
- I never have to ask him to do anything. He does what needs to be done.
- He has the best facial expressions.
- He thinks I’m funny.
- He loves my sister.
- He loves Christmas movies just as much as I do.
- He kisses me as soon as he walks in the door, even if he is on the phone.
- He shows true emotion.
I could easily list 100 things I love about Kevin. I probably will at some point.
I got the better end of this deal…..
(Photo props to Vanessa)