I was mentioned for another fun post called 11 Random Things. Deanna over at Little Green Bow passed this along to me, and I loved reading the random things about her. Go over to her blog and read a bit about her. (I also learned that we have the same go to red wine….no wonder we are friends)
So here are the rules:
- Post these rules
- Post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
11 random things about me:
- I hate pumping gas, hate it.
- I have a small bought of amnesia from when I was in the 6th grade. I passed out, and hit my head hard enough to cause this. I remember that morning, and then remember being in a hospital. Still have no memory of it.
- I had meningitis in college.
- I would love to have really short hair but I know I will never do it.
- I cannot watch those sad animal commercials; you know the one with Sarah Mclachlan. I change the channel.
- I am a little OCD about setting my alarm clock.
- I am not that organized, however my closet is. It is separated into categories, and color coded.
- I have a close and unhealthy relationship with the sun. I am a bit obsessed about getting to the pool or beach in the summer.
- I want to write a book with my sister.
- I love naps.
- I would move to Savannah Georgia tomorrow.
11 questions from Deanna
- What is your favorite movie? Lost In Translation. I watch it every time it’s on, and it has so much meaning. It’s one of those movies that leaves you wondering. If you haven’t watched the movie this clip may be spoiler alert, but this last scene says it all.
2. What is your dream vacation? A private island with staff, but with a yacht to take us back and forth into a great coastal town to eat and shop as we wish.
3. If money were no object, what would you do for work? I would start a business with bounty hunters to track down people who are cruel to animals. Or something in fashion…
4. Do you watch documentaries? Yes, but mostly entertainment docs. I actually love a good documentary. The last one I watched was probably something on the Mob. I kinda like the Mob.
5. What is your Favorite restaurant? The Olde Pink House in Savannah Georgia.
6. What is your ideal Saturday? Sleep in with Kevin, enjoy coffee and breakfast, go do some outdoor window shopping (we have great outdoor shopping near us), come home, cook, drink wine and listen to music.
7. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate Chip
8. Who has influenced your life the most? Why? Kevin. He is the most supportive person, and he makes me want to be a better person.
9. Who is your favorite musician or band? Ray Lamontagne
10. What is your favorite project or thing you’ve made? My monogram H. I just love it.
11. What is your favorite meal to make at home? This is a hard one to answer…I love when we make Paella. Country fried steak is a close 2nd…I am a southern gal.
My 11 questions:
- Have you ever been in a fight? A fight being that punches were thrown.
- What was the last thing you ate?
- What are 3 of your most loved possessions? (not including anything living)
- What song always makes you happy when you hear it?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
- Do you have a tattoo? If yes, what/where, if no what would you get/where?
- What is your favorite time of day?
- When did you first see your significant other?
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
- What is your favorite TV show?
Now to pass this along…Please don’t feel pressured to participate, I thought it was fun, and would love to read your answers!
- Vanessa @ My Life, My Blog, and Everything I Love
- Melissa @ MLoueez
- Kara @ Nest Candy
- Adi @ The Garden of Edlen
- Kearney @ A Detailed House
- Maggie @ The Little Design Stall
- Niki @ Picky Niki
- Ashley @ Twentyonehouse
- Meg @ Breaking Bread With Meg
- My Life According to Shoes
- Charlotte @ It’s Me Charlotte
Also, if anyone else finds any of the questions interesting and wants to share please do!!