Yay!! Finally made it! Today is the last day of our challenge, and I couldn’t be happier. I actually enjoyed the challenge, but I’ve decided I don’t like being limited to what I wear. I miss my other clothes. I though it would be easier to utilize my accessories, but it has been so warm, that most days I didn’t even want to wear a scarf. (I was hoping to bust out my fur leg warmers…)
Here is what I wore on the last day…
A few things I learned:
- I don’t like taking a picture of myself each day, but I got a few comments from you guys that you enjoyed seeing what I wore…you made me feel good.
- I love NY & Co
- I thought not shopping for a month would be no problem…I was wrong.
- Next time I need more shirts I think.
- I had a hard time remembering what I wore, I am not even sure if I repeated an outfit or not…
- Getting dressed was much easier actually, I had less to choose from so there wasn’t too much thought to put into it.
I am so happy some of you participated…I really want to know your thoughts on the challenge. Did you cheat? I will be seeing Vanessa next week, so we will be picking a winner for the $75.00 Visa gift card as well as the accessories!